How do I replace a broken poly cart?

Contact Republic Services at (417) 358-6999 or 1-800-627-1717 if you have a broken or lost poly cart. They will need your address, phone number and what is wrong with the poly cart. Delivery of a replacement poly cart usually takes about a week. At time of delivery they will take the broken poly cart.

Show All Answers

1. How do I order an additional trash polycart?
2. How can I get reimbursed for a portion of the cost of having my sidewalk replaced?
3. How do I get a Certificate of Occupancy?
4. How do I replace a broken poly cart?
5. How do I set up new trash service?
6. I have an old garage/outbuilding on my property. What do I need to do in order to tear it down?
7. If I place an old couch, chair, mattress (bulky item) at the street curb will the trash company pick it up?
8. My neighbor's electricity was disconnected and they are still living there. What can be done?
9. What Building Code / Electrical Code is currently being enforced in the City of Carthage?
10. When does the height of the grass and or weeds in my yard become a violation?
11. Who do I call about potholes in the road?
12. Who do I call about reporting a damaged, missing or leaning Street sign?