2023 is in a couple of days and this time of year where resolutions are a popular topic. If one of your resolutions this year is to get more active or to spend more time outdoors, here are a few ideas to help you get started.
1. Local Carthage Gyms: 24-Twentyfour/Elite 24Hr Gym Fair Acres Family YMCA
2. Carter Park has an asphalt trail great for walking and emerging bike riders. Needing a bicycle? Hess Brothers Bicycle can help you.
3. Griggs Park has a skate park for the skateboarders and pickleball courts.
4. Kellogg Lake is the perfect place for a full day of activities. From fishing to disc golf, you could make a whole day of family fun.
5. Check out the Downtown Walking Tour. Get your steps in while learning about the history of our Historic Downtown. You can get a copy at www.experiencecarthagemo.com or pick one up in person at our Visitors Center.