The Human Resources Department develops and supports quality organizational resources to provide effective and efficient delivery of services to the City's workforce. This includes:
- Policy and procedure development
- Salary and fringe benefit administration
Additional services include:
- Administration of the City's workers' compensation program
- Administration of recognition and incentive programs
- Employee relations
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation and Benefits are a major part of this department's responsibilities. The following are among the diverse array of benefits offered to City employees:
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
Pay and classification plan administration and review, Policies and Procedures administration, and compliance with State and Federal employment laws are also major components of this division.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The City of Carthage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.