Who do I call about potholes in the road?

Contact our office at 417-237-7010 and report the location.

Show All Answers

1. How do I order an additional trash polycart?
2. How can I get reimbursed for a portion of the cost of having my sidewalk replaced?
3. How do I get a Certificate of Occupancy?
4. How do I replace a broken poly cart?
5. How do I set up new trash service?
6. I have an old garage/outbuilding on my property. What do I need to do in order to tear it down?
7. If I place an old couch, chair, mattress (bulky item) at the street curb will the trash company pick it up?
8. My neighbor's electricity was disconnected and they are still living there. What can be done?
9. What Building Code / Electrical Code is currently being enforced in the City of Carthage?
10. When does the height of the grass and or weeds in my yard become a violation?
11. Who do I call about potholes in the road?
12. Who do I call about reporting a damaged, missing or leaning Street sign?